Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Checking In

Another month has gone by and I have been super quiet on the blog.  It is not because I am not doing the work.  In fact, I have had quite a few epiphanies.  I have been finding it really hard to write about.  This year has taken a few unexpected personal turns.  In some ways, these turns have helped to move me forward in some major ways.  In others, they have forced me to reexamine my life in a way that I never thought I would have to.  And honestly, the answers I am finding are surprising me.

I will talk more about this as I get a little further away from all of it.  Right now, I am just happy that I have this outlet.  I am happy that I have options.  And, I am especially happy that I am taking a much closer look at my life.  For someone who has always avoided emotion at all cost, this is a very new experience for me.  I still want to run and hide, but I am being brave. I am looking at the big picture and know that a little discomfort now will have a huge payoff later.  At least, I hope so!  All of these feels are hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment