Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What Does Playing Big Mean to Me?

It seems like a simple question.  What does playing big mean to me?  I already play fairly big in my career.  I know what I can do and where my goals need to be to play bigger.  But, honestly, playing big in my career is the least of my concerns right now.  What I really want to do is play big in my personal life.  But, what does that look like?

You would think it would be an easy question to answer, but for me it has not been.  In fact, it has been one of the hardest ones of my life.  Maybe even the hardest to date.  I think there will need to be some major changes.  In me, in my marriage, in my home.  I know I need to get out more.  I need to socialize more.  I need to get more involved in passion projects.  I need to get back to feeling like myself.  I need to find the person I have always wanted to be.

What does playing big mean to you?  What is your vision?  Do you automatically know what it is you want when you think about playing big? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment