Sunday, February 22, 2015

Vacation!


I am on vacation this week!  I cannot describe quite how much I have been looking forward to this week.  Work has been very trying lately and I really have been wanting to focus more on this endeavor.  A staycation is just what I need to reorganize and regroup.

A February vacation has the dual win of not having to drive 45 minutes each way to work during the snowiest part of the year and being so cold and brutal that you want to get everything in the house done that you have been putting off.  This year has been particularly rough for snow.  We are over 6 feet in as many weeks.  I love winter and even I am anxiously awaiting the day that the grass needs to be mowed and I can safely walk through my yard without snowshoes and a prayer.

This week I will be accomplishing those pesky tasks that have been on my to do list forever like cleaning the oven and sorting out stuff to donate to lighten up the clutter of the house.  But, I have lots of time planned for fun with a trip to the Newport Playhouse, breakfast with a friend, and nice long phone chat with my little brother in Arizona.  Word also has it that my niece may be born this week as well! I have tons of books lined up, a shopping spree with my husband planned, and I am finally feeling the itch to get back to work on a few writing projects.

So, you will probably be hearing from me quite a bit this week!  I hope your week is as good as mine is going to be!

Talk Soon,
Mis


0 comments:

Post a Comment